Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gorillas in the Mist


Saturday 5th June will mark the 4th Birthday of the Mornington Extreme JJG Club. Each year we have gone to the Peninsula Hot Springs in Rye for lunch and an afternoon relaxing in the thermal pools. I will call them tomorrow and book for 12 people, the cost is $70 per person including lunch and entry. We will train from 11am-1pm as per normal class schedule then head down to the springs for a 2pm start and we normally finish around 5pm or so. I will pay in advance for these 12 spaces so its first come, first served in terms of attendance. Please register your interest with me once you have checked your diary and obtained permission from the fun police, then get me your payment in the next few weeks. I cant believe where those four years have gone....

No comments: