Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fedor loss breakdown...

Now these two have had way too much caffeine and are a bit too excited about Fedor being triangled, so against my better judgement, I will post this video because I think the breakdown and technical evaluation is a useful lesson in both attacking and defending the triangle. Werdum is well known for being able to attack two things simultaneously, in this case the armbar and choke, without doing both together the effectiveness may have diminished. Also I think its worth noting that Fedor has been knocking people out for ten years (something the Gracie family cant do) before getting caught in a triangle. And secondly I am interested if Werdum can pull this off again in the future if there is a rematch. Finally, when was the last time someone with the last name Gracie actually triangled someone in anger? So my biases aside here is the video...

No comments: