Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Update...time to wind down.

Firstly, thanks to those of you who have given me great feedback about this blog. I like finding and sharing MMA and BJJ videos that help with my training and cover the sport of MMA. Seems as though many others find it useful also. I have been able to keep up almost daily updates since mid 2007. But life is about to get very busy for me in the next few months so this will mean less regular blog updates. Please keep checking back with this site occasionally, but there will be no more daily updates until things settle down for me time wise. Going back through the previous posts over the last three years may be useful for some, I think there is some valuable material there to sift through, if the links are still active of course. Take Care. See you on the mat.

No comments: