Friday, June 26, 2009

Champions Cup Trip August

My calendar has cleared for August and it looks like I will be able to go to the AFBJJ Champions Cup on Sunday 23rd August in Adelaide. The plan would be to fly into Adelaide on Saturday and fly out on Sunday nite. This event is eight weeks away. The Champions Cup is a great lead up to the Pan Pacs which this year are in October. I checked flights and they are between $60-80 each way at the minute but this wont last long. I think 6 guys to make the trip worthwhile is the cut off. So please register your interest with me in the next week or so and I will book flights. Entries will be online at the AFBJJ website from July 19th. Hobart was a great road trip last year, although the journey home was a bit hard on Coach Ralph who was feeling very seedy.

No comments: