Sunday, May 3, 2009

Roadtrip To Brisbane

Been doing some background on the Queensland State Titles which are on Saturday 20th June. Not Sunday as previously thought. The tournament will be held in South Brisbane which is an easy 30min train trip from the airport so I was thinking of flying in on Saturday morning getting a 6am flight out of Melbourne ($119) and then coming back to Melbourne Sunday lunchtime ($160). So it will be about $300 in airfares and $100-$150 each for accomodation twin share. This is 7 weeks away so let me ASAP if your keen and I will go ahead and book the flights and accom. The longer we mess around the more expensive flights get. The thinking was to go to Brisbane now instead of Adelaide and then go to Adelaide later in August for the Champions Cup. I have emailed the guy in charge for more information and I think at least six takers to make it worth the trip.

No comments: