Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mornington Extreme 2nd Birthday


On Saturday 31st May we will again head down to the Peninsula Hot Springs to celebrate another years blood sweat and tears. The plan is to train until 1.30pm and then head down to Rye as a group, have some lunch and then relax for the afternoon. It was a hit last year and may become something of a tradition. I will hand out invitations to members at training so put the date into your diary and make appropriate arrangements with your respective fun police. I have spoken to management and for a group this size to guarantee entry into the thermal pools we will need to do a package including lunch for $70 per head. The full amount will need to be paid at the time of booking so let me know ASAP and show me the money!****Update: I have booked and paid for 10 people so its first come first served.

No comments: