Thursday, January 31, 2008

Homework Assignment

Back in early December I came across the 5 questions of BJJ on the Aliveness Blog. I emailed everyone these questions and set it as a homework assignment. I completed the exercise myself and after some murmurs from the students back then I assumed it had suffered a natural death. But to my great suprise talk of the assignment has resurfaced this week with hand written responses needing to be typed up by unwilling family members and then handed in whilst a completed version also turned up in my Inbox today. I reviewed the answers and sent it back to the author with comments as well as a copy of my answers. There are no right answers nor is there anything to be lost by completing this task. But if you take the time there is much to be gained. Hope to see more completed assignments soon.

No comments: