Monday, December 10, 2007

Slamin Sam Greco

Was in a park with my kids in Essendon yesterday when I see this huge guy in red track pants and a red t-shirt. Its Sam Greco, an outstanding aussie kickboxer who has fought some of the best heavyweights the world has seen like Aerts, Hug, Cro Cop etc. Still a monster of a man I spent the rest of the time wondering if I could take him, maybe get a takedown get the back and finish you know?. After watching this highlight clip this morning I decided I was living in fantasy land.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You could take him coach!!!! Just wait till he looks the other way and hit him with a big piece of wood!

Rick said...

I think you would destroy him on the ground, the challenge is getting him there (& watch his thigh kicks & overhand right.....there killers)!